- October's Scholarship Bulletin has been posted. You can find all of our Scholarship Bulletins on our Scholarships page.
- All sophomores will take the PreACT on November 6, 2019 free of charge. For more details on the test, visit the PreACT information page.
- Want to meet with a college admission representative or military recruiter in our Career Center? Check out the calendar and sign up using the Career Services Sign Up Genius.
- Want parent access to your student's schedule, grades and attendance? Fill out a PowerSchool Parent Portal Access form. If you can drop it off directly, then fill out the hand-delivered form. If you have to mail it in or send it by way of your student, you need to fill out the notarized form. If you have access questions, check out the Portal Information page.
Mission and Services
The Student Services department at Leesville Road High School provides advising, counseling, planning, and support to address the academic, career, and personal/social needs of each student. We work with students, parents, families, teachers, administrators, and service providers to help students learn and achieve academic and personal growth.
If you can’t answer the questions below, see your counselor!
· How do I calculate my GPA?
· How do I study, manage my time, stay organized?
· How do I get help from my teachers?
· How can I repeat classes if I have failed some?
· How can I still graduate when I am supposed to?
· How do I research what I want to do after high school?
· How do I increase my chances of getting accepted into college?
- How do I deal with stress, friends, or any other life issues?
Or any other questions you may have... The Student Services department is here to help you.