- Seniors: We want to recognize you at the senior assembly for the scholarships you have been offered. Please fill out the Senior Scholarship/Military Report form, and turn it in to Student Services by Tuesday, May 31. You can include all scholarships you have been offered, even those to a school you are not planning to attend. Also, if you are a senior who has enlisted for military service after high school, we would like to recognize you as well. Please bring in the completed form, along with official documentation of your enlistment in the military. If you have questions, please email Mr. Greene.
- Seniors: It's time to fill out the Senior Survey. This survey lets us know your future plans and where to send your final transcript after graduation. Every graduating senior must complete it. Click here to Take the Senior Survey.
- Juniors: ACT score reports will be mailed home directly from the ACT to the students. Scores will not be distributed by LRHS. Click here to read about how to understand your score.
- April's Scholarship Bulletin has been posted. You can find all of our scholarship information on the Scholarships page.
- Interested in meeting with college admissions representatives and military recruiters when they come to Leesville? Check out the College Visits Calendar and sign up using the Career Center Signup Genius link.
- IMPORTANT! Click here to read the Student Instructions to Reset PowerSchool Account.
- Want parent access to your student's grades and attendance? Fill out a PowerSchool Parent Portal Access form. If you can drop it off directly, then fill out the hand-delivered form. If you have to mail it in or send it by way of your student, you need to fill out the notarized form.
Mission and Services
The Student Services department at Leesville Road High School provides advising, counseling, planning, and support to address the academic, career, and personal/social needs of each student. We work with students, parents, families, teachers, administrators, and service providers to help students learn and achieve academic and personal growth.
If you can’t answer the questions below, see your counselor!
· How do I calculate my GPA?
· How do I study, manage my time, stay organized?
· How do I get help from my teachers?
· How can I repeat classes if I have failed some?
· How can I still graduate when I am supposed to?
· How do I research what I want to do after high school?
· How do I increase my chances of getting accepted into college?
- How do I deal with stress, friends, or any other life issues?
Or any other questions you may have... The Student Services department is here to help you.